Workshop for teachers
Students with special needs in the courses
Hands on workshop, which focuses on the needs of students with special needs in the online teaching environment. In this workshop you will get acquainted with:
- the Teiresias Centre and its services, as well as with the individual categories of impairment with regard to the academic world;
- basic principles for transforming the lessons into the online form with regard to the students with visual and hearing impairments;
- possible issues of the online teaching when it comes to students with special needs in general.
The natural part of the workshop will be discussion about situations, which are common in the lessons. Queries regarding your own personal experience when it comes to teaching students with special needs are very much welcomed.
Currently offered dates
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., in person in room 107 (Komenského nám. 2), register online
- Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., online in Zoom (the link will be shared with registered participants before the event), register online
You can register through the Masaryk University Shopping Center (see the attached links at individual events).